Understanding Zhewitra: An In-Depth Look at Its Effects and Benefits
What is Zhewitra and How Does It Work?
Zhewitra, containing the active ingredient Vardenafil, is approved in Japan for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Unlike drugs that increase sexual desire, Zhewitra’s mechanism involves muscle relaxation and vasodilation, improving blood flow and thus erectile function. It activates upon sexual stimulation, aiding in achieving an erection.
The Pharmacology of Vardenafil
- Mechanism of Action: Vardenafil works by relaxing muscles and dilating blood vessels in the penis.
- Activation: It requires sexual stimulation to be effective.
- Erectile Improvement: Enhances erectile capability by improving blood flow.
Dosing and Administration
- Available Dosages: Zhewitra comes in 10mg and 20mg tablets.
- Recommended Use: Take 10mg about an hour before sexual activity. For those needing a stronger effect and without health issues, the dose can be increased to 20mg.
- Dosage Intervals: Do not exceed one dose in a 24-hour period.
- Elderly Patients: Start with 5mg, not to exceed 10mg.
Interaction with Food and Alcohol
- Food: Works best if not taken after a high-fat meal.
- Alcohol: Moderate alcohol consumption is acceptable but excessive amounts may reduce effectiveness.
Side Effects and Safety Precautions of Zhewitra
While Zhewitra is generally well-tolerated, some side effects have been reported. It’s important to start with a low dose and seek medical advice if any unusual symptoms occur.
Common Side Effects
- Flushing, facial swelling, headache, dizziness, insomnia, abnormal sensations, sleepiness, nasal congestion, breathing difficulties, nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and visual disturbances.
Overdose and Excessive Use
- Transient back pain, muscle pain, and visual abnormalities.
- Prolonged erection (over 4 hours) requires immediate medical attention.
- Not suitable for women and children.
- Individuals with a history of hypersensitivity to any component should avoid it.
- Caution advised for those with a history of stroke, severe liver disorders, high blood pressure, or unstable angina.
- Consult with a physician if you are on other medications.
Storage and Handling of Zhewitra
Store Zhewitra in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children. Room temperature storage is recommended.
Zhewitra: A Generic Version of Levitra
Zhewitra is a generic equivalent of Bayer’s Levitra, offering a more cost-effective option with the same active ingredient.
Zhewitra is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd., ensuring quality and reliability in its products.
|Mechanism of Action
|Muscle relaxation and vasodilation
|10mg and 20mg
|10mg once a day, 1 hour before sexual activity
|Flushing, headache, nasal congestion, etc.
|Not for women and children, allergy warnings
|Room temperature, away from moisture and sunlight
|Generic Version Of
|Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How does Zhewitra improve erectile dysfunction?
Zhewitra works by relaxing muscles and dilating blood vessels in the penis, which enhances blood flow and facilitates an erection upon sexual stimulation.
Can Zhewitra be taken with food?
It’s recommended to avoid high-fat meals when taking Zhewitra as it can delay the onset of action. However, it’s generally not affected by most foods.
Is alcohol consumption safe when taking Zhewitra?
Moderate alcohol consumption is acceptable but excessive amounts may reduce the effectiveness of Zhewitra.
Are there any age restrictions for taking Zhewitra?
Zhewitra is not recommended for children and the elderly should start with a lower dose.
Can women take Zhewitra?
Zhewitra is not intended for use in women.
What should I do if I experience prolonged erection or severe side effects?
Seek immediate medical attention if you experience an erection lasting more than 4 hours or severe side effects.
How should Zhewitra be stored?
Store Zhewitra at room temperature, away from excessive heat, moisture, and direct sunlight. Keep it out of reach of children.